I make a lot of kaijuu, and, since I made Godzilla before, I decided to try for Ghidorah. After getting a base I liked, I went through a few versions of this one.
The wings are shaped such they kind of arc up, making the shoulders out the longest part by a lot (but never curving back down). I got that aspect, but the problem became making the heads match. I figure the middle one can be a bit different, but, in the first one, they are way too far apart.
His tail is kind of fishy, but I really like how the feet turned out.
I tried a few different heads and added scales to the chest flap. The heads were changed by minor additions, but I finally decided I needed something more drastic to get more leeway in the side heads.
I did this by collapsing in more paper to those sections (perpendicular to the wings). This helped with the front scales, gave a more rectangular body, and added parts to the tail. The middle head has an extra pair of horns but is now much closer to the other two, with all three now having tongues.
One thought on “King Ghidorah”